Tiroli’s experienced and knowledgeable staff will handle and serve all customer requirements whether single, family or groups. Because of our large equipment capacity, we can handle and serve even large groups quick and effectively.
From us you can rent skiing and snowboarding from to very young to adults. We also rent Telemark skis and helmets. From our shop you find everything you may need to ski. In our service includes also ski service and Tahko skiing school booking office.
Payment can be made by cash, Debit and Credit cards, Visaelectron, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Club.
- Complete customer card
- Choose from shelf shoes that suit your sport type and check that they fit correctly.
- Then go to a service desk and inform our staff your planned maximum rental period. Take into account that rent will be charged when returning by used rental time.
- Prove your identity and sign rental contract. If you don’t live permanently in Finland, we need and keep your international passport during your rental time. Keep return receipt safe cautiously.
- Return skis or snow board to service desk.
- Present return receipt to cashier and pay rent.
After payment return ski shoes back to shelf and place them corresponding number.
Also remember that you are responsible for all rented equipment. So handle them like they were your own. Using equipments is allowed only where there are informed and supposed to use. If equipments get lost or get damaged, you are responsible to pay caused damage or loss. By signing rental contract you commit to obey Finland’s Skiing associate rental company’s terms of agreements.