Promenade’s experienced and knowledgeable staff will handle and serve all customer requirements whether beginners, experienced skiers and business groups.
From us you can rent from child to adult, any of our full range of skiing, snowboard and cross country ski equipments, sledges and snowshoes. Payment can be made by cash, Debit and Credit cards, Visaelectron, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Club.
- Compete customer card
- Choose from shelf, shoes that suit your sport type and check that they fit correctly.
- Then go to a service desk and inform our staff your planned maximum rental period. Take into account that rent will be charged when returning by used rental time.
- Prove your identity and sign rental contract. If you don’t live permanently in Finland, we need and keep your international passport during your rental time. Keep return receipt safe cautiously.
- Return skis or snow board to service desk.
- Present return receipt to cashier and pay rent.
After payment return ski shoes back to shelf and place to corresponding number.
Also remember that you are responsible for all rented equipments. So handle them like they were your own. Using equipment is allowed only where there are informed and supposed to use. If equipments get lost or get damaged, you are responsible to pay caused damage or loss. By signing rental contract you commit to obey Finland’s Skiing associate rental company’s terms of agreements.